Done blood report. Done catheterisation. Is dialysis necessary?

Mrs. SUMITA DEY 45 Yrs Kolkata India 15 days ago, Blood Report Shows Serum : (a) Creatinine 6.8 (b) Hemoglobin 8.8 mg/dl Uric Acid 85 mg/dl Digonised as Chronic Urinary Retention Catheter was set up and after 15 days, Blood Report Shows Serum : (a) Creatinine 5.2 (b) Hemoglobin 7.3 mg/dl Uric Acid 143 mg/dl After a month of continual catheterisation , Doctor advised for Blood Transfusion . As I declined to take it, he administered Intravenous Ferum Injection and reset the catheterisation for 15 days more. Meanwhile, 1o days after this 2nd phase of catheterisation set up Blood Report Shows Serum Creatinine 9 , increased at abnormal rate. He now suggest fir Dialysis. Is it necessary as only treatment ? What are alternative Treatment? Please advice me what to do. email : YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012