Done bilirubin level, albumin, globulin, SGOT, SGPT. Are these normal?

hello doctor, my father is having following reports that was diagnosed due to jaundice .... BIOCHEMISTRY --------------------------------------------------------------- bilirubin-----3.97 mg/dl conjugated (D.bilirubin) -----1.17 mg/dl unconjugated (i.d.bilirubin)------2.80 mg/dl Total protein -------6.80 mg/dl Albumin---------3.60 mg/dl globulin---------3.20 mg/dl A/G Ratio-------1.12 mg/dl Sgot------- 116.00 Iu/L SGPT------124.00 IU/L Alkaline Phosphatase------572 U/L SEROLOGY --------------------------------------- HEpatitis B Surface Antigen ( HBsAg ) Negative Please give me details wahat test should be done further and some medicine to cure this disease
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012