Done appendix removal, taking Motrin. Itching and redness around incisions. Discharge and bumps. What is it?

About a week and half ago I got my appendix removed laparoscopically and my surgeon used dissolvable stitches and surgical glue . The hospital kept me over night and was giving me antibiotics thru my IV. Once I was released my doctor didn t prescribe me any antibiotics, only Motrin for swelling . I was doing fine, but about 4 days ago the area around my incisions started to itch, redness developed around the areas, and now I have red bumps and rash around them on my belly, and when I put a band-aide over them, there is some stuff on it (I don t know if this is the glue coming off or infection coming out). Should I go back to the doctor or what? Is this an infection or am I having an allergic reaction to something used from my surgery? Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012