Done ankle surgery. Have pain and swelling. Undergoing therapy. Want second opinion

I had my 1st ankle surgery in 2009 in which the superfisicial peroneal nerve eas but & buried into my bne. The second surgery in 2010was a rght lateral ligament repair, right peroneal tendon tenolysis repair,brevis.The third was in June 2112 in which tenolysis of the pernolysis brevis with transfer of the peroneus brevis to the longus resulting peroneus brevis intact but very tendinotic , therefore completely cut out,and the tendon sheath repaired. The last surgery November 2112, I had to have the sural nerve and a branch of the superficial peroneal nerve cut & tucked into muscle. My surgeon(& I agree) tells me that s it, he cannot do any more. But the thing is, I am still having severe pain and swelling He did tell me that there would always be pain due to the lose of the tendon but I had expected better then where I am at. Granted, I am only in my second week of therapy but I am really worried about where I am goign to be in the long run. I like & trust my doctor very much but would like some input from another source. Thank you. Janet Treash
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013