Done angioplasty for one artery. Why did I have white patches on face?

Hi iam tarunn male age 45 yrs last year my angioplasty was done for one artery .was bloked 90%now since few days iam observing some white paches on my face white spots i want to knw wheather it is side effect of medicence wch iam taking since one year after my operation iam taking ecospin 150 mg aztor 40 mg concar am 5 mg and remlin d pls help me wth the medicene and pls let me knw whther these white spots will go aaway wth the medicens or no.thnx tarunn
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012