Done angioplasty. Will pumping of blood increase from 35% to the required level?

I am 50 years old and I had under gone angioplasty on 13.09.2012 and two stents were placed in my heart . There were 4 blocks, two on left side and two on right side. Dr. Mahesh Babu at Vijaya Heart foundation at Chennai, Tamilnadu, India done angioplasty and cleared two blocks of 95% and 65% on left side. on the right side one block is 40% and one is 100 %. Doctor told me that the 40 % can be cleared by medicines and 100 % cannot be cleared and blood flow is flowing in some other ways. I am diabetic patients and I taking Insulin . Doctor advised me for one month complete rest. Regarding fooding I should avoid oils , vegetables growing below the earth and I am following the same. Doctor told me that only 35 % of pumping of blood in the heart and I am taking only very small quantity of food and maximum of 1.5 litres of water including all fluid in take. My question is whether the pumping of blood will increase from 35 % to the required level. Whether damaged muscles and cells in the heart will be formed once again. Whether I have to continue the same food habits throughout my life. So please answer my questions and clear my doubts. My email address is YYYY@YYYY Thanking You Expecting your reply soon K.Kumar 0000
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012