Done angioplasty. Taking Multaq,Celexa and Crestor. Feeling excessive fatigue. Normal?

Had angioplasty 3 days ago for 75% blockage in a stent that was places on my lad in 2004. Had a previous stent in same artery in 3001. 1st was bare metal, 2nd and the new one drug coated. Previous to procedure I was running 5 miles per day with no pain Blockage found during routine pet scan . Since discharge , i feel constantly fatigued, even after sleeping for 8+ hrs. Meds are multaq, toprol, crestor, plavix, adpirin and celexa . I know it s only been 3 days, but is fatigue like this normal. I am 54, 6 1 , 200 lbs
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013