Done angioplasty. Pain, vomiting after damage to artery in leg. Will Angioprim help?

My wife has just had Angioplasty done for a blockage in her right leg.whilst inserting the balloon to open up the artery doctor damaged the main artery in her right leg and after two full days of extreem pain and vomiting the doctor doctor said she nearly lost her leg and now says that she can go home tomorrow but he is very sorry but she will be worse than when she was admitted to hospital. my wife had to have an operation hours after the balloon insertion in order to try and save her leg. they said they were to do another operation but it was too dangerous and her leg would be no better after going home. Do you think that ANGIOPRIM (a liquid oral chelation )would help my wife?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012