Done allergy blood test IGE for eczema. Was prescribed xerina glycolic. How effective is it in long term?

I recently visited India and had done an allergy blood test IgE for eczema ( I also suffer from severe pomphylx) and it came out hign on few foods like tomatoes, cauliflower, cabbage, yeast, sesame, also housedust and other inhalants. Should I be excluding these foods from diet totally? And what are the actual componants in these foods that trigger the dermititis?
Also, I was prescribed Xerina Glycolic cream which has helped, is it efefctive for long term use for ezcema?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013