Done abortion due to ovarian pregnancy. Now abdominal discomfort. Physical or psychosomatic problem?

Hi ! I underwent an abortion in 2010 December . It was a left ovary pregnancy ....sometimes I feel a little discomfort in the left lower side of my abdomen ..... I cannot tell if it is a physical problem or if it is a psycho somatic thing ....worried. Did go for a check up after it was terminated they found some remaining contents from pregnancy and gave me a few medicines and asked me to visit them but I never went back the second time around .....
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012