Done abortion due to herpes infection. Now itchy vagina with bumps. What is it?

Hi.... im having a bad outbreaks before and im pregnant ..... i saw a doctor and she assume that i got herpes and she gave me antiviral and cream.... after 2 weeks.... i feel bettter and my vagina is clean but the doctor said i need to get rid my the doctor ask me to abort my baby because that might harm my baby from getting the infection..... and i did the abortion ... after a weeks i feel better... but outside of my vagina is itchy and i just realised there was 3 small bumps on it..... so what is that???? please so scared.... i didnt feel comfortable because it so itchy and i keep on scratching it....
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  30 Awaiting Answer