Done abdominal surgries, fallopian tube and ovary removal. Vomiting. Taken omeprazole and collace before vomiting. Did it get stuck?

I am a 39 year old female, I had two emergency abdominal surgeries last week to remove my fallopian tube and then three days later, remove the ovary that couldn t be saved. I was seen by the surgeon yesterday and everything seems to be healing fine. Last night I had a lot of vomiting and now today everything tastes and smells funky! Not like vomit, almost medicinal. I took an omeprazole and a collace tablet about half an hour before vomiting - could I have medicine stuck in my sinuses?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012