Done abdominal surgery. Back pain, pelvic pain. Taking painkillers. Any thoughts on treatment?

Hello im am 32 yrs old and have had multiple abdominal surgeries recently resulting in a total colectomy and internal pouch formed. Following my surgery I had a pretty serious spinal infection which was treated with iv antibiotics. Since this trestment the infection was cleared however for the past 6 months I had been really suffering with back and pelvis pain. I have attended physio but have not found it very beneficial. I have been refered to an osteopath and am taking many pain killers and anti inflammatory drigs. Do you have any thoughts as to treatment to help as I am going out of my mind now with this pain and restrictions with movement. Could the infection have come bsck after 6 months? Thsnk you
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013