Done abdominal myomectomy, pain under rib. Is it hernia or adhesions?

hi. I m 37year old female who had abdominal myomectomy 7months ago and removed 27 fibroids . 3months after based on the doctors advice tried exercising but kept having pain under the right upper part of my rib extending to my back just under my ribs, had an ultrasound found nothing,once i stopped working out the pain went away so i decided my body wasn t ready for any form of exercise and took things easy. Now 7months on I start doing low impact yoga stretches and aerobics which was fine until few weeks I ve started feeling some pain on the right side within my womb or something. whats that about is it hernia , adhesions or what? please help
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012