Done abdominal hysterectomy. Have intestinal pain, loose bowel movements, painful urination, nausea

I am 36 years old, on Jan 4th 2013 I had an abdominal hysterectomy , after a couple days of being discharged I was readmitted for ileus , I am still having issues with intestinal pain same area that was bothering me before. upper large intestine close to stomach, when I eat I can feel material going through intestine, BM are loose no form but intense pain(almost like labor contraction pain) also feel this pain when urinating (all urinalysis comes back normal) Im still nauseated dont eat alot, feels full all the time when I do eat it feels like its pushing on diaphram and causes breathing coughing spells
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013