Done X-ray suspicious densities in both upper lobes, heart in normal size, thoracic spine deviated, chest structure intact. Suggestion?

hi im christine 25 yrs old i would like to ask what does it means by this xray result suspicious densities are seen in both upper lobes heart is normal in size and configuration..the thoracic spine is deviated to the right with the angulation of 10degrees diapragm and other chest structure are intact can someone help me understand this...i need to clear this for my employment thank you so much for the help
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013