Done Widal test, taken medication, no fever. Cured of typhoid?

Hi, my colleague widal test report is Salmonella Typhi O is 1:80 and Salmonella Typhi H is 1:80 and Salmonella Paratyphi AH is 1:20 and Salmonella Paratyphi BH is 1:20. Few days back his report showed Salmonella Typhi O is 1:160 and others are same as mentioned above. He has no temperature now (after completing the medicine course). Please let me know whether Typhoid is cured or not. What are the normal ranges(good health) for all these categories?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012