Done U/S found fatty liver, bulky uterus, Hepatomeglay and cysts in cervix. Suggestion?

Hello doctor, I am 37 years old and 5 months back when i had a abdominal ultrasound; i had fatty liver but now I have hepatomegaly measuring 17.4 cms with fatty infiltration. My gall bladder distended but wall of gall bladder is within normal limits. I also have bulky uterus measuring 9.9*5.5*3.9 and few nabothian cysts in cervix the largest measuring 1.9 cms. I am pretty obese for my age and height. what should i do. please help me with a suggestion as I am feeling uneasy in stomach for few days.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012