Done TSH test, have alopecia areata. Have Hashimoto's thyroiditis. Anything more?

Hi, I am naveen..recently 3 months back i was diagns ed fkor tsh test..as I got alopecia areata ..my tsh level 3 months back is 7.33..now my tl3,t4 levels are normal..as they are between the numbers of normal..now tsh level is 3.19...antimirosom al antibodies are at level is 45 ..acoording to above given can you please tell my position..hypothroid I know anything more?..and lastly do I have hoshimoto thyroiditis .. as my present am a is 45 but my ama 1 and half. month back it is 77.3..please guide me
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012