Done Novasure procedure for heavy bleeding. Having irregular periods with cramps. Remedy?

Hello, I am 53 and I have had the Novasure procedure approx a year ago, give or take a month or two, to help me with heavy bleeding . After the first initial couple months of spotting and light periods, I no longer get my periods. I have had symptoms of a few light hot for a couple months, but nothing like some people. Then, this morning I wake with lovely cramping and a period. More brownish color than red, but I am nervous if this sounds normal, as I reached for the Midol once again...Thank you, I just don t know if I want to cry or just go with it for now....
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012