Done MRI for myoclonic jerks in sleep. Should I be concerned about results?

Hi, I went to get an MRI as I was having myclonic jerks during my sleep. Here is the result of the MRI. 1.Multiple scattered punctate foci of T2/Flair hyperintensities within the subcortical white matter are more than expected for patient s age (39) but nonspecific. These may reflect sequela of migraine headaches, mild age-advanced microvascular ischemic disease if the the patient has known vascular risk factors, or remote infectious/inflammatory etiology. 2. Left Choroial fissure cyst 1.5 x .8 x .7cm is an incidental finding of no clinical significance 3. Otherwise unremarkable Brain MRI Should i be concern with the 2 findings as I am still having issues with the myclonic jerks during my sleep
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012