Done MRI. What are the chances of conception, need to remove uterus, ovary?

Please write your health query. Also mention your age, height, weight and medical history. A detailed query is important to get you a relevant answer from the doctor.Hi, Iam 43yrs old female, no kids. my MRI study taken on 7th of June 2012 is as follows: Uterus enlarged in size measuring 111/63/105mm. Multiple hypo dense modular lesions are seen in the myometrium (9-10) bigger lesions measuring 52/40mm seen in the fundus, 58/40mm in the right lateral wall, 40/40mm in left lateral wall, 34/27 mm and 26/21 mm in anterior wall subserosally and few intramural fibroids measuring 10-17 mm are seen in the myometrium. Endometrium show normal signal intensity. ET - 2 mm Rt. Ovary - Enlarged in size measuring 76/42 mm T2 hyper, T1 hypo intense signals are seen in the most of the ovary with T1 hyper and T2 hypo intense area measuring 27/20 mm is seen in one of the loculations. No solid components are seen. Right ovary is adherent to the posterior surface to the uterus. Lt. Ovary - Normal in size measuring 26/19 mm IMPRESSION: Enlarged bulky uterus with multiple subserosally and intramural fibroids. Endometriotic cyst right ovary. Please give me advice. Do I still have a chance to conceive with such conditions? Should my right ovary be removed? Should my uterus be removed too? Please help me. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012