Done Lipid profile test, taking lipicard, exercise, dizziness, tired, no concentration. How to lower triglyceride level?

Hi, Recently i have done my Lipid profile Test where my Triglycerides levels are 540 and TC - 141 and HDL - 35. I am male/30Yrs with no smoking and alcohol habits and my parents cholestrol levels are normal. For the past 2 weeks I am taking Lipicard 160mg and started physical exercise for 30 mins. After taking these medication, I am feeling dizziness in the day time, Not able to concentrate on my work, Feel like very tired. Is it because of the medication? Can you please suggest best way to lower my triglyceride level and when to stop my medication? Do i need to take any other test (i.e TMT, echo) due to very high Triglycerides level? Thanks in advance
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013