Done Laparoscopy for PCOS. Taking Inositol, undergoing IUI. Treatment?

Dear Doctor, Im jemima. I had PCOS and underwent laparoscopy on may 2012. Severe ovarian drilling done and both the tubes were patent, spills ++. I had failed IUI in July 2012. I ovulate by day 13- 15 every month(Follicular study with ovulation drugs). My doctor is advising me to undergo 6 IUIs and if it fails, she will diagnose it as unexplained infertility. Now im taking capsule insitol 1gm, OD. Im really depressed sir. My weight is 58.5 kg and my height is 154cms. I have reduced my weight by 4kgs. Please suggest me the treatment i require. Waiting for your reply sir. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012