Done LEEP for abnormal cells, bleeding during sex or bowel movement. Have PCOS. Why am I like this?

I have experienced abnormal cells and had a leep done in 2005. since then off and getting to the point of unbearable...i bleed during intimacy or even a bowel movement . I was told they were popping surface vessels in my cervix and nothing could be done to fix them. in office cauterization has repeatedly been tryed and never lasts. I also have pcos and am having difficulty conceiving. my new gyn put me on ocella and reccomended I go to an ivf center. Then bleeding is now excessive and I am fed up. I want this fixed before I even concider pregnancy but she said no. HELP. why am I like this. I want my intimate life back and a normal iron level.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012