Done IUI, prescribed Fertisure. Unable to conceive. What is the problem?

Good afternoon doctor, This is to introduce myself shekarmenon from kerala aged 45 yrs and my wife aged 42 yrs both of are togather since 12yrs of our marriage .We in fact had been to doctor for 3 yrs concsecutively but my did not concveew .kindly let us know the what is the problem? First my wife had IUI three to four times. Secondly i had my semen analysis were the couting was below 40%. After few days we had been to docter their they referred FERTISURE M.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012