Done IUI and IVF. Have blocked tube and fibroid spills. Done HSG test. Can block be removed by Ayurveda?

Dear Doctor, I am Tina, Female 32 years, married for last 8 years. I had undergone various treatments, and done many tests, had two IUI and one IVF done, but had no positive results. My left tube is blocked and the right one has fibroid spills the HSG report says. My husband s sperm count is normal. Is there a way that the blocks can be removed through Ayurvedic Treatment? If there be any doctor in Pune, please refer. Thanks Tina
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013