Done HVS culture test. Please explain report

i have a HVS culture and sensitivity test report so result is incubation condion is aerobic under CO2,incubation duration is 48 hours,incubation temperature is 37 degree,gram stain is many epithelial cells and few pus cells moderate no .of gram positive cocci in clusters and culture is normal vaginal flora .No pathogen isolated after 48 hrs of incubation. please tell me what happen in report in easy language please
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hello ,
This report means there is nothing to worry .Report shows normal findings written in medical language.In culture test minimum time for observation is 48 hrs temp reqd. is 37 c. Gpc and epithelial cells are normal findings.