Done HRTC temporal bone for child. What treatment can be done to hear normally?

Report of HRCT Temporal Bone _________________________ The examination was conducted on a 64 slice miultidetector CT (MDCT) scanner. Serial thin axial and coronal high resolution sections of bilateral temporal bones were obtained. Right: ____ Bony atresia of the external auditory canal is present with associated malformation of middle ear ossicular chain in the form of fusion of mallear head and malformed ossicle, which is fused together to appears located anteriorly. Right sided external ear is also malformed. The right cerebello-potine angle cisterns apprear normal. No evidence of any cerebello-pontine angle mass is seen. The right inner ear structures ( cochlea , vestibule and semicircular cannals) appear normal. The bilateral internal auditory canals are normal in calibre with bilaterally symmetrical apapearance. Left ___ The left cerebello-pontine angle cistern appears normal. No evidence of any cerebello-pontine angle mass in seen on. The left inner ear structures (cochlea, vestibule and semicircular canals) appear normal. The left internal auditory canal is normal in calibre. The left middle ear cavities are well aerated and appear normal. No evidence of fluid/any soft tissue mass is seen in middle ear on either side. The left middle ear ossicles are well delineated and appear normal. The bony wall of the left middle ear is well defined and appears normal with no evidence of any osseous erosion/destruction. The left mastoid is well pneumatized. No evidence of fluid is seen in the mastoid air cells. The left external auditory canal and pinnae appear normal. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please suggest us what should be the treatment so my baby of 5month old can hear normally by right ear.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012