Done HIV test, had unprotected sex, had candida vaginal infection, fever, herpes zoster on face, noticed a aftha in gingiva on gums. Is it dur to HIV infection?

Hi thoday I do a HIV test , for results I must wait for couple a days. I am freacking out. 5th monts ago i have a boyfriend we have a unprottected sex (vaginal). Hi is okdo not have eny simptoms of ill. But i am not longer with him. Receantly in past 3 monts a have Candida albicans vaginal infections three times, each monts before my menstrual cycle. Afther that a had a small flu but I did not hawe a temperature or go to doctor. It go it selfe. Last week i get a herpes zoster on my face. I take a antiviral and antibacterial drugs. Yesterday a get notice a aftha in my gingiva on one side on half on my gum. I am interested yours appinion.. do i haw a HIV virus or this is only my paranoia .Help
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012