Done HIV test. Chances of being infected with HIV after having unprotected sex?

I just recently got back from thialand where I recieved oral sex from a bar girl unprotected. I had vaginal sex also but I did use protection and to my knowledge it did not break. I was drunk that night and wasnt thinking properly. I am extremely worried about Hiv because it is thriving in thialand! She performed oral and I did ejaculate. From this exposure what chances have I got of catching hiv? I have been tested at 6 weeks and waiting for results. In addition to this I remember there being blood on the condom the next morning from her.Is this a bigger cause for concern? Thankyou
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012