Done HIV, Hepatitis A,B,C test. What does the reports indicate?

Dear Doctor, On March 19, I performed Oral sex on a Shemale escort for 3-5 minutes without a condom. The escort did not cum in my mouth or perform any other sex acts that night. At (5) Weeks, I did a HIV test (Negtive). AT (12) weeks I did another HIV test (Negative) also PCR test too (Negative). At (14) weeks, I need blood work and my ALT was 69, AST 24 triglycerides was 236. I did a Hepititas A, B, and C blood test at 16 weeks - All Negative. I also did an ultra sound at 18 Weeks and I have a fatty liver . Question: I would assume my HIV test is conclussive but Hepititas B or C is conclussive too or do I need to wait 6 months for B and C? Thoughts
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012