Done Gram stain, prescribed Inoflox. Is it chlamydia? Pain during urination, high body temperature

The results of our Gram Stain shows: Wife: Husband: gram negative coccobacilli + 4 + 2 gram negative bacilli + 2 + 1 gram (-) diplococci intracellular none none gram (-) diplococci extracellular none none We were prescribed dosages for inoflox-200mg 2x/day for 5 days; doxycycline 100mg 3x/day; zitromax 1.5gm single dose; ciprofloxacin 500mg 2x/day for 5 days. All the above medicines did not eliminate bacteria. Is our illness STD? Is this illness called Chlamydia? My wife does not complain of pain in urination and feels nothing while me, I feel slight pain during urination and my body temperature is higher than normal but not fever . Can we have sexual intercourse? What is the cure for this illness?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012