Done ELISA test after having sex with sex worker. Explain results

Hi Doctor I done sex with sex worker on 16 april2012. I done first test which result is negative in 2 nd month after sex activity. Now on Oct 20 I done another test ELISA methos Solid Phase capture Enzyme immunoassay . Result is as follows: value 0.03 Units: OD Ratio Specifications Precision:Intra assay(%cv) :3.34% Inter assay(%cv): 3.9% Sencitivity: 100%, Specificity: 99.96%. Please I dont undersatnd it. Please explain it and Its need to do another test.Please guide.. reply at YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012