Done EKG, normal sinus rhythm , non-specific ST, T wave abnormality. Taking adderall, vyvanse. Should I be concerned? do I need further evaluation?

I had an EKG yesterday: results state normal sinus rhythm , Nonspecific ST and T wave abnormality; I am 58 y/o f, 217 lbs, have been taking Adderall and recent switch to Vyvanse 50 mg. Is this something I should be concerned about; do I need further evaluation to continue with stimulant med? My previous EKG was presurgical in 2001 and all results were normal. The EKG yesterday was only a few seconds long; Do I need another EKG? This one was as a general workup for stimulant medication, but I had already been on it for 6 months prior to the EKG
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012