Done EEG. Excessive electrical activity in brain on left. Had cervical fusion. Fear seizures?

hi. my name is tami. i recently had two eegs done. one bfor taking triptal and one after. they both showed the same thing too much electrical activity on left side of my brain. to my knowledge ive never had a siezure. i was diagnosed with ms witch diff drs disagree about. all of my walking and memory problems occured aftr my neck surgery - cervical fusion in 2001. this is first dr who did eeg and thinks i have ms. wat does the eeg results mean when its too much electircal activity on left side of brain. cud it b something other than siezures/
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013