Done ECG. Having anteroseptal MI, HB low. Unable to do surgery for removal of uterine fibroids. No heart related problems. Is there any heart problem?

Dear Doctor, My wife 45 years old investgated with ECG and reported that possible old anterospetal MI. Her hemoglobin is 7.2 only. She is planning to have surgery for removal of fibroid in uturus ( endometrium area protroduing out) and the Gynachologist has postponed surgery due this ECG report and Hemogolbin problem. Kindly give your value suggestions and any serious problem in her heart. But she does not face any uncomfort so for (chest pain) etc. except breating problem when she climbs steps. Thanking you in anticipation - S.Chittibabu
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012