Done D&C due to no fetal pole. Brown discharge after unprotected sex. What is going on?

I had a DMC Because There Was No Fetal Pole As I Was Told I Wasn t Able To Have Sex With My Husband For A Couple Weeks After That We Had Sex And He Nuts Inside . Next Day My Period Came On Now After That ..When I Get My Period It s Brown Stuff And When I Wipe Its A Little Bit Of Blood . Now in 2013 I Pee A Lot And Pass Gas Like I Use To When I Was Pregnant. I Take Pregnancy Test But They Come Out Negative. What s Going On
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013