Done D&C after miscarriage. Fatigue, dizziness, stopped bleeding. Normal?

Hi Dr,
I had a d&c after late miscarriage 5 days ago, felt like I was recovering until yesterday. I'm now incredibly fatigued and feel dizzy if I try to stand. I'm no longer bleeding. My husband called the hospital yesterday and they instructed him to give me painkillers & lots of water, I'm not sure it's helping. Is this normal? When can I expect to be up and about? I have a young family and my poor husband is really carrying the load right now.

Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013