Done D and C because of the fetal problems, having cyst. Doing follicular study for pregnancy. DF in ovary reduced with POD collection. Meaning?

hi i m 31 yrs old and hav a girl baby who is now 6 yrs old......after her birth i conceived two times and did d and c becas of some problems in the baby....after that i got cyst problem so my doctor gave me medicine and i m doing my regular follicular study for my next pregancy today my scan wrote something which i dont understand pls explain this DF in L overy has reduced in size with POD collection s/o ovulation
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012
Hello mam, the decrease in size and presence of free fluid in pod (pouch of Douglas) both are suggestive of recent ovulation. So this is the right time to have intercourse with your husband if you are trying for a baby. Take care and all the best.