Done CT scan due to pain in side. Negative pregnancy test. What to expect?

Hi my name is Alicia, I had a CT Scan of the abdominal and also a rectal one done on 07/19/12. This was done at the emergency room because I was having pain on my upper left side. The perform a pregnancy test and came back negative. My last menstraul period was on 07/03/12. I took a home pregnancy test and came out positive. I don t know if I was actually pregnant at the time of the CT Scan. I am scared there might be some bad results because of this test. Please advise what should I expect if I decide to keep this baby.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012