Done CABG. Bulging scar, redness, burning, pain in nearby bones. Vitamin deficiency?

Hello Doctor, I had a CABG eight years back. Though I used to get some itching around the sternum cut / scar area, I hv developed I presume - Keloid in the last one month with bulging out scar that is red coloured and burning and pains in the nearby side bones. Is there any Vitamin defiiciency and will it cured . I am taking natural calcium tablets, TAYO 60 K tablets since last week- One per week and applying ointment and sandal paste with Rose water above that area. Kindly advise Thanks and regards Srinivasan Babuji
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  85 Awaiting Answer