Done Arthroscopy in knee. Found cartilage damage on lateral facet of patella. Joint swelling. What could be the reason?

Hello I did a scope of my right knee in february since I had a twisting/overextending injury last spring with severe problems ever since. During the scope all the OS found was a littlefingersized cartilage damage on my lateral facett of the patella . Since im still having problem with the joint swelling and difficulty putting weight on my knee when it s fully extended. What could that be, wouldnt there be a loose body from the cartilage that was torn aswell? The OS didn t mention putting one out
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  25 Awaiting Answer