Done ALIF and PLIF surgries, swollen face, nasal and soft tissues swell when cry. Taken steroid sprays. Can an alternative treatment be suggested to breath better?

i had 2 surgeries in 2009; ALIF on 10/30/09 and a PLIF on 11/01/09. I spent over 10 hrs on my side for the first one and over 12 hrs on my stomach for the second one. My face was so swollen my husband could not see my eyes. Since then my nasal passages, the soft tissues ag the top swell even if I cry and they swell at night. I wear a CPAP since then, but need steroid sprays that only get me 4 hrs relief. I hate steroids anyway, is there anything else I can do to breathe better so I can get some rest when I have the pain under control? THANK YOU!
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer