Donated plasma. Having fatigue, dizziness, chest pain. Matter of concern?

Hello, I have donated plasma twice in the last few days (in accordance with state regulations) and aside from feeling fatigued and slightyly dizzy ( dehydration most likely) I have been exeriencing chest pain . I also feel like I ve got low blood pressure but what concerns me the most are these chest pains. I should mention that I have had chest pains in the past from increased levels of anxiety but these pains feel sharper, different. Do you think I should be concerned or should I just take the rest of the night easy, eat and drink well, and see how I feel in the morning?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012