Donated blood . Presence of blood blister rash around the needle site, itching. Presence of small lump in the armpit. Can these two be related?

Hi, I donated blood approximately five days ago and I have developed an unusual blood blister rash around the needle site that itches some, I have given blood before and this has never happened. Also I noticed today for the first time a small lump in the armpit of that same arm that I hadn t noticed prior. Can you please give me some advice as to what s up and if I need to see someone about it and if the two things are related? Thanks, Ellie
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012