Dominant follicles with crenated margin seen, contains echo free fluid. What are the reports suggesting?

Hi, my US findings reveals the follows: normal size and anteverted uterus . Normal myometrial echotexture. Endometrium 10mm thick and contain some (2) echo free fluid pockets averaging 5mm. Both ovaries are normal sized. A 14mm dorminant follicle with crenated margin seen in the left ovary and 4mm dominant follicle noted at the right ovary. A significant pocket spanning 28mm x 20mm seen in the pouch of doglas. Please may l know the possible diagnosis. I have 25 days menstural cycle, LMP 25th April. 4-5 days menstural duration. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012
fluid in endometrium and pocket of fluid in pod indicates infection.if it is after ovulation it may be of sign of follicular rupture.
any way you have to take antibiotics to clear endometritis after consulting your gynaecologist.