Doing yoga and exercise. Suggest diet chart for tummy reduction

I'm 32 years, can I eat 2 boiled eggs with 3 banana and 1 glass of boiled milk altogether in the morning at 7 a.m. for my breakfast? And then I would like to eat sprouts after 2 hours gap at 9 a.m.? I do Yoga for an hour in the morning, and go to Gym every alternate day thrice a week. I'm skinny, 57 Kg, my height 5ft 7 inch. I've big tummy which I would like to reduce for sure. Thanks in advance for your help.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Thanks for writing to health care magic
Our diet should depend on the no. of calories we spend. Usually by 32 in the present society the physical work comes down by almost half. But we eat the same quantity of food. Take a dietician's help to adjust your diet to suit to ur living style. Also do more abdominals so that u would be able to reduce ur tummy. Try finding out if there is any other reason for abdominal distension if not obesity. Bananas have lots of calories and add to ur weight. Ensure plenty of water and fibre in ur diet.
Hope this helps u.
Thanks and regards