Doing stretching exercises, drinking alot of milk. How to increase the height?

Hi Doctors im like 17 and like 4 11 and like im the only one in my family who seem to be short...well everyone else is either taller than more or average height what can i do i have been doing a lil stretching exercises when i feel like it. I use to walk outsides somtime depends on the weather and been drinking alot of milk like what should i do?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Thank you for choosing HCM
See height depends a lot on your genetics , but the stretching exercises you do will help to a certain degree , you can also try playing basketball and volley ball , consume a high protein diet,
Thank you and take care