Doing masturbation by watching porn. Will it cause harm in my future life?

Now I am 27 years old guy, the thing is that from past 5 years, usually I always used sperm out by watching porn. Daily two times. My friends told me about it that its not too good for my sperm, So, I realized I have making a mistake which is give me a problem in future to get baby. So please let me know should I stop Masturbation until I get married or I can still enjoy Masturbation....... Thank You...
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been been indulged in masturbation daily since many years.and worried about your future sexual life..
First of all there is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scienificaly that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.
Masturbation is one of the means to get sexual satisfaction in absence of a female partner but as you do not have sex everyday in routine life you have to observe the same principle now.
Try to minimise the frequency of masturbation and get addicted to it and watching porn moves.
Dr.Patil